AR for Client Engagement
Connectivity and the demand to accelerate real-time engagement to hook prospective clients was the target priority for our client, a Fortune 100 Financial Service Organization that offers insurance policies to Educational Institutions. Our team designed an experience that captures clients' attention and establishes a relationship between the product and the end-user. The result was an MVP AR system catered for presentation gamification, used by the presenter and audience members. Our design-driven solution was executed by leveraging Augmented Reality, UX/UI, and motion design capabilities.
How can we deliver memorable and comprehensive presentations when we’re pitching our products to our prospect clients?
EXISTING PAIN POINTS
• During the pitch day, similar insurance companies present in front of the educational institution. It is hard to be memorable.
• Prospect clients have a hard time understanding the benefits of some of the products offered by the company due to its complexity.
• Create a memorable experience that makes prospect clients feel special.
• Develop tools and methods that help presenters to explain complex products and services.
PROOF OF VALUE (STORYBOARD)
PROOF OF CONCEPT
1. Augmented Reality (AR) mobile application using gamification to enrich the user experience.
2. Web-Browser-app where slide-deck can be uploaded. It operates in sync with the AR experience and its accessible from any desktop browser.
3. iOS/Android mobile application which controls the slideshow on both the AR experience and the Web-Browser-application.
*Please note that these are mockups with place-holder information. The real information cannot be displayed for proprietary reasons.
Karla Polo: Lead Product Designer / Project Manager
Brandon Palmer: Creative Technologis
Jose Uribe: Full-Stack Developer